Here are ten reasons why you may not want to bring one of these gentle giants into your life.
- If you don’t like big friendly cats that follow you around much like a dog, and love playing fetch, you may not like the Ragdoll.
- Maybe the fluffy long haired coat and that sweet face is a real turn off for you.
- Ragdoll cats do have a long lifespan. Most other cat breeds don’t live as long and you really weren’t counting on having a cat around that long.
- It may just make your blood boil that a Raggie is a kid-friendly cat and would do well in your home with 2 young children.
- You really weren’t counting on having such a big cat around. Ragdolls are kind of a deviant breed you think. Cats are supposed to be skinny and ratty looking.
- Maybe it would make your skin crawl to have a big friendly cat around with a laid back attitude toward life and well everything.
- If it would drive you around the bend to have a cat that loved affection and loved to cuddle up, a Raggie may not be for you.
- You’d rather have a cat with any colour eyes but blue? Well then a Ragdoll is not for you. Ragdolls don’t come in any other eye colour but blue!
- You don’t want to have to carry a heavy cat around that will wrench your back. Nope, Ragdolls can be a little on the heavy side, so a Raggie won’t work for you.
- If that awful disgusting floppiness of this breed is a totally pathetic and unappealing quality in a cat in your opinion, then a Ragdoll just won’t cut it for you!
More Articles About the Ragdoll Breed
- How to Add Precious Years to the Life of Your Ragdoll Cat
- The Amazing Ragdoll Coat – Things You Need to Know
- Are Two Ragdoll Cats Better Than One?
- Ragdoll Cat Characteristics – 10 Reasons I Fell in Love with the Ragdoll Breed