Getting to know the Ragdoll cat breed is part of being a good parent to your Ragdoll.
It’s important to know everything possible about your breed: their likes, dislikes, quirks, strengths, weaknesses and anything else which will give the owner insight to their needs.
Below is a list of links that we hope you’ll find helpful, regardless of if you’re a new owner, or already have two or three beautiful Raggies!
CHARACTERISTICS OF RAGGIES
Is this breed of cat REALLY much different than any other purebred? Or any Heinz 57 cat for that matter?
Let’s take a closer look at the behaviour, genetics and other characteristics of the Ragdoll compared to other cats.
- Why Are They Called Ragdoll Cats?
- What You Need to Know BEFORE Adopting One of These Cats – If you are getting ready to adopt a Ragdoll, be sure you are committed to your new baby, no matter what.
- How the Ragdoll Cat Breed Differs From the Average Domestic Cat — If you’re thinking about becoming a Ragdoll parent, it’s wise to know how they differ from the average house cat.
- The Endearing Qualities of the Ragdoll Cat
- Want a BIG Cat, With a Laid-Back Attitude? The Ragdoll is For You!
- Why the Breed is the Perfect Kid-Friendly Feline
- The Amazing Ragdoll Coat – Tips, Tricks and Hacks to Keeping it That Way!
- How to Effectively Deal With Matted Cat Fur on Your Ragdoll
- How Long Will My Ragdoll Live? — You’ll be pleasantly surprised to know it’s a breed which boasts a comparatively long life.
- What You Need to Know About Ragdoll Cat Weight
- Will My Raggie Be a Floppy Cat For Sure? — There’s a good chance your Raggie will be a flopper. However, there’s no guarantee. Can you live with this?
- What You Probably Don’t Know About the Ragdoll Breed of Cat
- Typical Ragdoll behaviours a Raggie parent can expect.
- 10 Reasons Why You May NOT Like This Breed
THE COLOURS + PATTERNS OF THE RAGDOLL BREED
Each one of the colour patterns is especially stunning, which makes choosing a kitten very challenging! I’ve always thought it would be cool to own one of each colour and pattern!
RAGDOLL CAT OWNERSHIP
- The True Cost of Owning a Ragdoll — It’s vital to know what it really costs to own one of these cats. It’s not simply a matter of cost of the cat. There’s so much more to it than that!
- Two Ragdolls? — Is adopting two of these adorable kitties the right thing for you?
The Benefits of Establishing Routines — There are multiple pluses to getting into a routine for your cat, which will pay off huge in the long run!
HISTORY OF THE RAGDOLL CAT BREED