The Seal Bicolor Ragdoll sports a striking pattern of both dark and light coloring.
Seal = The coloring of the cat (dark brown markings)
Bicolor = The pattern of the markings
- They have the seal coloring (dark brown) on their ears, the tail and part of the face.
- They also have the seal coloring on part of their back as well. This coloring pattern on their back, reminds me of a kind of saddle. The markings are much the same shape as a horse saddle. The intensity of the coloring though, varies from cat to cat.
- The face is quite distinctive with an upside down “V” marking of white, surrounded with the contrasting dark seal coloring.
- The rest of the body is essentially white, including the legs and feet, the tummy, the chin area and the ruff on the chest.
- The seal markings display variations of shading, from very dark brown to medium to light brown.
The Nose and Toe Beans
- The seal bicolor ragdoll has a wonderful pink nose and nice pink toe beans.
More Articles For You
- 10 Simple Ways to Add Precious Years to the Life of Your Cat
- Ragdoll Cat Characteristics – 10 Reasons I Fell in Love with the Ragdoll Breed
- The Natural Cat Food and Nutrition Guide
- 10 Reasons Why You May Not Like Ragdoll Cats