The blue mitted Ragdoll cat is similar to the colorpoint pattern, with a few differences.
Colour = Blue
Pattern = Mitted
- The mitted pattern on the Ragdoll consists of snow white front feet and wonderful white boots.
- The white boots on the back feet run part way up the back legs.
- This patterning also includes a little white chin which essentially continues and runs right down the tummy to the hind end. The white on the tummy can be quite a narrow strip or quite wide. It varies from cat to cat.
- The mitted Ragdoll also has a grand white ruff (chest) which is one of my favourite features of the mitted Ragdoll cat.
The blue colouring of the blue mitted Raggie is a lovely slate gray/taupey gray (a lighter more diluted colouring of the seal colouring).
Mitted With Blaze
- The mitted patterning sometimes sports a blaze on the nose. The blaze marking can be of different shapes and sizes and not always proportionate or centered exactly on the nose.
This is Duffy, a blue mitted male Ragdoll with an hour glass blaze. His blaze just happens to be nicely centered and symmetrical. His markings are show quality markings.
- How to Add Precious Years to the Life of Your Cat
- How Long Do Ragdoll Cats Live?
- Ragdoll Cat Characteristics – 10 Reasons I Fell in Love with the Ragdoll Breed
- Ragdoll Cat Facts – 12 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Ragdolls